Thirty One by LeighAnne

http://www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Ace was kinda unsure about all this loud noise
They got so stinkin close
And there they go
One all alone but VERY LOUD
UP UP AND AWAY!
The Indians
McKenzie and Preston

Aren't they cute in their little outfits

Preston all posed
From a distance

Well today was a loonng day. Especially after a loonng night. But I had great company and didn't want to go to sleep. Today we got up and went to the ball park for a few pictures. Then came home long enough for some more company and to eat lunch and then off again. We went to the Blue Angel's Air show in Northport. We had so much fun there. I couldn't believe how close they would get and HOW LOUD they were. It actually scared Ace. I think it hurt his ears. He jumped and would just tremble his whole body. And then he'd cry. But it was really neat and I really enjoyed it. After that we went to Northside to watch The Dixie Youth Girls play. and After that we made our stop at Taco Casa. After a lot of screaming from AliPaige and Preston and a lot of Promises to be really good. I agreed to take them there. I was wore out and ready to go home.But now I am here trying to get this all posted and get in the bed. I have a big day tomorrow as well. Looking forward to spending some time with my family and all the kids.



Hope everyone had a great weekend
LeighAnne

No comments: