Thirty One by LeighAnne

http://www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Check Ups

I got an Award!
This is a little past due but One of my fellow bloggers gave me an award. I have found so many families out here in the blogging world and I am so thankful to hear that others are enjoying my blog as well. SO, Here's the deal. I got this award and now I will pass it along to a few of my favorite blogs.


***The rules***
Mention who gave you the award: The Wellens Family.
Then pass it on to 15 others or as many or as little as you have time to link to:)Let them know you have given them an award.
Here are a FEW of my favorites. ( in no particular order)
7. Josh and Jamie
Back to Family Matters
This Friday Ali Paige and Ace had their check ups scheduled. But in the mean time they BOTH decided to get sick. Both had been coughing really bad for a few days and the day of the doctor visit Ali Paige decided to start throwing up. And for you that know her she is AMAZED by VOMIT ( bomit as she says) But not her own. It freaks her out. So she was so upset because she couldn't control it and it just wiped her out. After we finally get in the car and get down the road she does it again and that really upsets her. She thinks she is going to have to go to the hospital and get a shot. NOT REALLY the case this time but sorta. After we pull up at the doctors office she starts in on me. " Are we here for ME???" I told her we were but not because she was throwing up but just to have a check up. She was pretty okay with that. But when she found out she had to TeeTee in a cup she was not so happy about that. She did really good even with the little finger prick that they do. Ace was not as happy though. He screamed as soon as the nurse walked in. Then it came time for the doctor. She said that some of Ali Paige's test showed up abnormal so we are going to retest next week and that Ace needs to see an opthamologist ( not sure if that's how it's spelled) But it's not a regular eye doctor but a more in depth one. I didn't really know that there was a big difference. But she just wants his vision checked a little better. Over all it was a good check up. Both are still really small. Ali Paige in the 5% in weight and 25 % on height. Ace FINALLY made it on the chart. But he just made it to the 5% in weight and 10% in height. After all that it was immunization time. And let me tell ya. I will NEVER do that alone again. I didn't know Ali Paige had such strength in her legs. When the nurse gave her the first shot I though she was going to kick me right on out the door and we still had three more to go. Ace was in the chair screaming from his one shot he got and Ali Paige was hysterical. It was a sight to say the least. But after we left they calmed down. Ali Paige wouldn't walk on her leg for a whole day. You would have thought she broke it if you had seen her. She is still sporting 2 of the band aids. I don't know if all kids are like that but she will come unglued if you try to take one off. We went to the mall today and as we were walking I would snatch one off of her arm just to get it off without her knowing what I was doing and you would have thought I was tearing her arm off. But we got the two off her arms and now we have two more to go. But here are a few pictures from the Doctors office.
Eye exam. She has 20/20 in one eye and 20/30 in the other.

Ali Paige's finger prick.
Look at his face. Then look at the Nurses. He knew what was about to go down.
See I told ya.
They were supposed to be showing their booboo's
Ali Paige showing hers anyway. Below

She was such a big girl. Until it was shot time.

Ace on the other hand was NOT!


They are such a ham for the camera

Ace and Ali Paige being silly as we waited on the shots. If they only knew what was to come.
My new Hair DO!
Not the best picture but you get the idea.

OOPS how'd that sneek in there.

Few pictures of Ace.

These are a few pictures that I took the other day when Ace go tout of the tub and fell asleep in the floor. He just passed out. Yes he was naked but that made it that much more cuter.


Bless his little heart

I wish I could sleep that good.


All sprawled out. And I did put a diaper on him and put him to bed right after this.



THE END!!!




Well that's about it for now. We have had a pretty busy week and now it's time to rest. Church tomorrow and hopefully getting some cleaning done around here. It's a disaster. But at least the kids are having fun without all the chores to do.
LeighAnne

2 comments:

Jess :) said...

THANK YOU so much for the award! :) That is so sweet of you! I loved the pictures of the kids! I have to say that I'm a lot like them and HATE the doctor's office with a passion and I'm 28! Oh well, I think it comes from my dad being a doctor and having to hear too many stories!

Anyway, I will work on linking others to that award!

Thanks again!
Blessings :)

Jamie said...

Loved all the pictures and I hope they are over all the trama from the doctor's visit. :)