Thirty One by LeighAnne

http://www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I know I know it's been forever and a day since you've heard from me...

I know I have been MIA for a while but I have GOOD reason. I have been super busy with school, baseball and THREE kids. Not to mention the fact I have a SENIOR in this house. And let me tell ya. Senior stuff at the end of the school year is outta control. But I am loving my life as sister, mommy, and WIFE.

I just came across the blogsite http://lyndsieraegivesaway.blogspot.com/ and she has the CUTEST give aways on here. If you get a minute go check it out.

Since I have been on here I have started selling Thirty One.

I have a personal website to my own Thirty One shopping spot. It is www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/. Please go check it out and make yourself a wish list. Then book a party and you can earn free bags. I had a party in April and I recieved over $100.oo worth of stuff. I fell in love with the products and the rest is history. I will post some pictures on here soon cause I know that the blog isn't fun unless you get to see what's been going on. But to be honest it would take a year to show you everything you have missed. But I'll try.

Well I gotta go . Check out the two websites above and HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY!

No comments: