Thirty One by LeighAnne

http://www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/

Monday, February 23, 2009

Well it's another Monday

Today I went off to the Neurologist and hopefully with a few adjustments to my medication and hopefully my headaches will lighten up. They aren't as often but much more intense and last way longer and are harder to get rid of. But anyway after that we went off to get Preston from school and then to ball practice. I am now just WAITING and waiting and waiting to find out who's team Preston will be on.
Also last night Ace had a rough night with his little legs bothering him. As most of you know for the past three months Ace has been having TERRIBLE pains in his legs that require massaging, stretching, Tylenol, Motrin and Lortab yes I said Lortab. NO I don't like to medicate my child by no means but when your child is screaming in agony and there is nothing else you can do you have no other choice. We have been trying different things in physical therapy and also got new inserts for his shoes, been to a pediatric orthopedist and nothing. I just had to stop in the middle of this to go stretch him cause he freaked out and his foot was locked up and his heal cord was stiff. He was screaming and still not to happy. But I will go to the ends of the earth for him. So please keep him in your prayers.
I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

LeighAnne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for Ace and all of your family!