Thirty One by LeighAnne

http://www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Few Firsts

Today we went to the Reform pool for the first time this summer. We took all the kids and Grace from church. The kids had a blast and all came back looking like lobsters. Even thought we used sun screen the chlorine just washed it away. But never the less it was a great day at the pool. Can't wait to go back.




Preston getting ready to go under.
Peek a boo I see you, Ali Paige

Preston planning his attack. Well just where to jump in anyway.


Ace just walked around the pool most of the time. He got in only a few times and didn't go very far once he did.



Josh tried to help teach Grace how to swim

Ali Paige floating along

Ace didn't travel to far from the steps











Today was also a first for me. In the hair dying business. I use to help my sister years ago when we dyed our hair but I never did it alone. Yesterday I took Sam ( Marty from church's daughter) to the Salon and she had her hair highlighted for her birthday. Well her sister Grace wanted hers done as well. So Mr. Marty bought the stuff and I tackled it this morning. I was a little nervous but it turned out really well. It was just the color she wanted and NO PURPLE OR ORANGE. YEAH ME. I will be taking appointments starting next week. Just kidding. But I was proud I didn't mess it up. See below the after picture. Sorry no before. I forgot. But she had dark blonde light brownish hair.















This Tuesday night we had our first All-Star practice game against Reform. I was extremely nervous. If you can remember how our season went you would know why. But our guys did really well and I am very much so proud of Preston for making this team. I can't wait to see how these tournaments turn out. Here are a few pictures below of the game.




Preston taking a swing,





Preston in Right Field. He played awesome in this position.I was a little upset at first thinking he may be in the infield but I am so happy with where he is. He throws great to all the bases and in the circle and he backs up his first baseman like a champ.





GO PRESTON!!!!





Well that's it for today. I hope everyone has a great week and an even better weekend
LeighAnne





2 comments:

Raising Davis Darlings said...

I just saw your comment in my post from about a year ago concerning Colestasis. Thanks for the information. I didn't know about how it could cause the baby a massive heart attack! Good to know. We are planning for our second and I am scared to death. Hopefully it won't come back for this pregnancy, but we shall see. Thanks again for commenting!! :)

BTW, your babies are adorable!!

Unknown said...

I left you an award on my blog :0)