Thirty One by LeighAnne

http://www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/

Friday, June 12, 2009

It's my B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y WHOOHOO

Yes that's right today I am 25 yrs old ( and 1461 days making me 29). Ha. Yea that's the truth TWENTY NINE. It's the last year I get to say I'm twenty something. But it's like I told my sister in law it beats the alternative. I had a pretty good day. Laura came over and we just chilled out,then I got the kids ready for VBS and we went to that. And I got such a blessing when I got there. All the kids sang to me. Which really made my day. Then Josh comes walking in the Sanctuary while we were all in there and he brought in a gigantic cake ( made by his mom) That was delicious. It was home made with home made icing. So good. And I got a bunch of Happy birthdays and a few gifts. See below



A heart shaped mirror compaque and initial bracelet ( Lindsey) a beautiful saphire and diamond bracelet ( mom - in - law) and it's all on top of my GALz ( GordoAlabamaLadies) shirt ( seceret sister). I love t-shirts. So this was perfect. I wore my inital bracelet all night. I am so thankful to everyone who made my day special.. THANKS






I also took a few more pictures tonight at VBS. The kids had a great time and it was the last night. It was rainy and stormy so we were all couped up inside but it never phased them. We had so much fun this week. I got a blessing from working with them. I was always afraid to step out of my comfort zone and voluteer to help with these things but I am so happy I decided to. I really enjoyed it.



Ace with his S M I L E stickers on his face after we made cafts tonight.













All the grown ups and a few parents waiting upstairs while the tornado warning was in effect.















Downstairs in the Youth room. All the kids joined in just as Tyler and Devin were giving their testamonies. I am SO glad we got to hear them. They are two amazing young men.











Ace in his rain boots. While we waited downstairs.














AliPaige and Summerlyn. I use to have Miss Summerlyn in my daycare class when she was two. That really makes me feel old.












Summerlyn and Tyler Lee. Love em...













Brady was out after we went down stairs. He filled his tummy with some yummy hamburgers and crashed














Tyler harrassing Sam, and Grace laughing about something.








Well once again that is all the VBS pictures for now. But like I said I'm sure there will be more after Sunday so keep checking.



This is Ace as I was uploading the pictures. He just HAD to sit on my lap. But after 2 seconds he said he was " fweepy" sleepy. And this is what happened shortly after. He is such a sweet little man. I am going to miss these days when he no longer wants to sit in mommy's lap and cuddle. So I take advantage of it everytime I get.
I got another little tid bit that I got of the " Wellans blogspot " so here are my ABC's



ABC's Of Me
A - Age: 29 as of TODAY!!! Yes today s my birthday!!

B - Bed size: King. After #2 joined us in the bed it had to grow and it makes okay space since #3 came along. Every now and then we have the family of 5 in one bed

C - Chore you hate:WASHING the dishes. I cannot handle putting my hand in water and touching something soggy. BARF-

D - Dog's name: Scooter. God love him

E - Essential start your day item: TEA to take the meds!!!

F - Favorite color: RED mostly candy apple red

G - Gold or Silver: Gold for wedding rings and silver for the other jewelry

H - Height: 5'3 and a half"

I - Instruments you play: I played the piano for a little bit when I was like 11

J - Job title: Domestic Engineer- great title- mommy, nurse, taxi driver, chef, maid, booboo kisser, counselor, pretty much a do it all"er"

K - Kid(s): 3 Preston (6) AliPaige(3) and Ace (2)

L- Living arrangements: House built in 2000, little over 2100 sq ft. 3 bedrooms 2 bath. perfect for our little family of 5

M - Mom's name: TINA and Nana

N - Nicknames: Mom, Mama,
O - Overnight hospital stay: OKAY where do I start. Endometreosis in 2001 and was told I would have difficulties having kids but 7 months later I was pregnant , Birth of my three kids, surgery to repair the birth of my first ( yeah don't go there) ,sinus surgery, and so many overnight stays for migraines it's not possible to count them
P - Pet Peeve: smacking, slurping, crunching, and noise while eating - whinny kids - bratty kids- and ungrateful people
Q - Quote from a movie: I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park- Cars.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister- Sabrina (31) 1 half-sister Kelley(17) one half brother-Trent (12), one step -sister Wendy(29) and one step brother Will (29). I love them all dearly but unfortunately I don't ever get to see ANY of them. They are scattered all the way from Mobil Al, to Franklin Ky.
T - Time you wake up: Oh I wake up all the time 1, 3, 5 but I get up around 9 if we don't have school, but about 6:30 otherwise
U - Underwear: is a good thing to have. but always clean of course
V - Vegetable you dislike: well use to I would say ALL of them but I have been trying a lot of them the past year and I like pretty much all of them so far.
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: OH no no no no. I don't do LATE. I am always early if I am on time I am late. I hate to be late
X - X-rays you've had: Head, neck, chest, tummy, arm, leg, teeth, Yeah that pretty much covers it
Y - Yummy food you make: That would be my Cheese potato soup. OR chili ( man this makes me wish it was 40 degrees outside)
Z - Zoo animals you like: the baby gorilla's. SO cute and so sweet. But when I was at the San Diego Zoo we got to see a famous Koala that had been name from someone in China ( that's why I can't remember it's name) but it was a World wide contest to name it. It was really the cutest thing there.

Now all of you do it!!!

I hope all of you have a great Saturday.
LeighAnne

No comments: