Thirty One by LeighAnne

http://www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Baby is on the WAY( NOOOOO NOT MINE) and Ace is playing dress up
















I just had to post these pictures.. The top two are of me and Brandy at her shower today. I just love a baby belly. And I can't wait to see miss little Ava. She got a TON of stuff today and I am so happy for Brandy to be preparing for the arrival of her sweet little girl. What a God send. The other pictures are of Ace. He dressed and POSED himself. he has on one long sock and one short. AliPaige"s shoe and a hat and little sunglasses. He is such a mess.I can't believe how he is coming out of his little shell. All this physical, speech and special instructions therapy is HELPING out tremendously. But keep praying for the little guy. his legs aren't co-operating like they should and hopefully after a trip to the neurologist we can get him straightened out.Of course right at this moment he is running around just dadny but I'm sure in a little bit when it's time to go nighty night he will not be so chipper. That is when it's the worse.. It seams to be moving up the right side of his body and his arm is begginning to bother him sometimes to. I don't know what to do but to give it to God and trust that he will take care of it. That's all we can do





good night and God Bless





LeighAnne

No comments: