Thirty One by LeighAnne

http://www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Party Plus 2

Birthday boy
Faith and AliPaige

The girls
The boys
Blow baby BLOW
See his cake just wan't as good as Dad's




I GOTCHA BRANDY! 6 days and counting

Josh's cake of his own. Couldn't leave him out!

Aww he loves me
Ain't she a sweetie

I wish you could really see his face in this one


newest member of KISS
That's his daddy's cake



he loved his gifts
Finger licking good




Well Ace's had his birthday party Saturday and it was looking kinda slim to begin with. But after a while the people started to roll in. I also had a special cake made for Josh and this is the cake you see Ace eating. He liked it more than his. I guess deep down he knew it would be much much messier than his own. But it was too cute watching him eat it. He got a lot of nice presents and not to mention MONEY. It's hard to believe that my little man is TWO. My how the time files when you have kids. They are such a blessing from God. As a parent you want to watch them grow and be successful in everything they do. But deep down I wish they would stay little forever that way I could just keep them innocent and all mine for ever. Ace has grown so much and come so far in the past few months. He is such a joy to have in my life. And at church tonight I asked for a special Prayer for him as we go to the neurologist next week and one of the moms said that he just lit up the room when he comes in. And she is right he has become quite the social butterfly I never thought he would be. He is actually turning into a normal two year old. I still feel like his mental state is still behind for his age. He understands and comprehends what you tell him but sometimes I am unsure just what all he and process. Lite telling him No and trying to discipline him. We can't just pop his legs because of him muscle ( or whatever) problems would be like torture to him. So I do pop his hands trying to teach him right from wrong but I feel so bad for him cause I really don't know if he understands sometimes that what he is doing is wrong and then he gets in trouble for it and he just looks devastated. But I just keep praying that he will catch up and we will have no pain, no therapies, and no more problems. I know one day I will be able to look back and say " See what God did in my life" He is working on him we just have a few more little things to repair. I am so blessed with the family and friends to help me along the way. I am truly blessed with everyone in my life . I have a amazing Husband and he is becoming more and more amazing to me everyday. I am so blessed I can't put it into words. I have the BEST friends and the BEST Family including my in-laws. I guess I lucked up on that one. And my Church family has just blown me away . I never knew that there were such caring people out there. They have adopted my family as their own. I just love know that my children WANT to get up and go to church and they ask how many more days til church. Even Ace knows what a bible is and he tries to say his prayers. It's so cute. The older two fight over who says the blessing. AliPaige's version goes a little something like this " God is great God is good I pray the Lord my soul to keep AMEN!" But hey she tries. Well I guess I have rambled on for too long. I need to get ready for bed. SCHOOL is back in tomorrow!
Have a blessed week
LeighAnne

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am so glad you had a good turnout and Ace had a good birthday. You did a great job :) I wish I could have come, but believe me you didn't want our sickness there. I love the black tongue :) Can't wait to see pics of your new hair.