Thirty One by LeighAnne

http://www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/

Sunday, March 8, 2009

just a few more pictures
























































Here are a few more of our Easter pictures. It's been a long weekend. Josh was off yesterday and we had ball practice. Then today Josh worked today and when me and the kids got home we were wiped out. Time change just kicked our tail. SO we took a nap and went to church tonight. Josh is in there trying to learn how to play the harmonica and the kids are getting ready to go to bed. So I thought I would just post a few more of our pictures for everyone to see.







I hope everyone has a blessed week










LeighAnne

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love the new blog! Your Spring pictures are great and I love that you are sharing so much of your faith and walk with the Lord on here. That is so great!

Just curious... Where do you guys go to church?