Thirty One by LeighAnne

http://www.mythirtyone.com/thirtyonebyleighanne/

Thursday, March 12, 2009







Sorry it's been a while since I have been on here. We've had a lot going on. Baseball practice and doctors appointments. And so on and so on. I am getting Ace's birthday invitations out hopefully tomorrow.I am so happy with how they turned out and I can't believe he is turning two.He is doing so well in speech therapy he actually told me " I love you mama" last night. It was so Sweet and made my heart skip a beat. He is still having troubles with his legs and his allergies but we will work through it. Just pray that we can get in with the neurologist sooner than our scheduled appointment cause I don't want to wait that long. He needs help now. Well I need to hit the sack so I hope everyone has a good night and rest of the week and a Blessed weekend.





LeighAnne

No comments: